- 04/14/2019 at 11:42 pm #479430EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Choose the statement(s) which is/are grammatically incorrect.
1. Our actions should be governed by prudence and moderation.
2. He remarked vehemently that he was against every kind of fraudulence.
3. The contest judges were told to give the prize to draw the best picture.
4. In quake prone zone, the proliferation of high-rise buildings is very dangerous.
5. The low rupee triggered panic selling in the equity market.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- 1 and 2
- 2 and 4
- 3 and 5
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad