- 04/25/2019 at 2:33 am #601028EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Choose the statement(s) which is/are grammatically incorrect.
(1) My grandmother had been old and wrinkled since twenty years.
(2) One of his knee cap had been torn off.
(3) It is better to have a permanent income than to do odd jobs.
(4) She was as serene as the winter landscape in the mountains.
(5) Great nations are always built in absolute honesty.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both 3 and 4
- Both 2 and 5
- 1 and 2
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad