- 04/25/2019 at 2:33 am #601040EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Choose the statement(s) which is/are grammatically incorrect.
(1) I disapproved of his smoking in the office.
(2) She came to be recognised as the leading violinist of her generation.
(3) The doctor advised the patient to cut down on cakes and biscuits.
(4) The old man got up and pleaded with the soldiers that the village should be left in peace.
(5) School should be a place where children are taught to enjoy learning.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both 1 and 5
- Both 3 and 4
- Only 2
- Only 1
- None of these
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad