- 04/15/2019 at 12:15 am #480073EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Choose the statement(s) which is/are grammatically incorrect.
1. Gandhiji is the man whom nobody has ceased to respect.
2. No sooner I stepped out of the house, it began to rain torrentially.
3. Experts say that carbon dioxide is ideal for dousing fires.
4. The glue of urban infrastructure holds our cities’ diverse population together.
5. The bankers are appalled at the economic incompetence of some officials.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- 1 and 3
- 2 and 4
- None of these
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad