- 04/15/2019 at 12:15 am #480071EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Choose the statement(s) which is/are grammatically incorrect.
1. But the fact did not lesson the glow of pleasure which so good-natured an action had given me.
2. Nothing clears up our spirits like a fine day.
3. As a novelist, few can approach Tolstoy in the depth of analysis of man as a social being.
4. The poet made no apologies for writing a panegyric on unknown soldiers.
5. No court can administer a law which govern our civilities.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- 1 and 3
- 2 and 5
- 1 and 5
- 2, 3 and 5
- None of these
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad