- 04/13/2019 at 4:21 pm #452264EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Choose the option that best completes the paragraph.
Most radicals, who argue for violent revolution and complete overthrow of our existing society, have no clear idea of what will emerge form the destruction. They just assert that things are so bad now that any change would have to be a change for the better. But surely this is mistaken, ______________.
- for radicals might foment their revolution
- for the economic arguments the radicals use are fallacious
- for things might actually turn out to be worse
- for loss of life and property is likely to accompany such revolution
- for plunging into realms of uncertainty based on imperfect information is a sure recipe for disaster
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad