- 04/19/2019 at 9:48 am #540463EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Choose the correct option.
"By far, the grammar issue I am most consistently challenged by is the dreaded dangling modifier. I’m not sure why, but this is an error I make with alarming regularity. I’ve learned to catch them, but I’m certain some manage to sneak through in my corrections."
Which sentence has this error?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Hoping to excuse my lateness, I wrote a note and gave it to my teacher.
- After reading the new book, Sara thought the movie based on it will be exciting.
- Having finished the assignment, Rahul turned on the TV.
- Upon entering the doctor's office, a skeleton approached me.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad