- 04/14/2019 at 10:17 pm #478207EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Choose the correct course of action.
A demonstration by striking ad-hoc teachers turned violent after police retaliated against alleged instances of stone throwing by some of the protestors. A video grab by a news channel shows the police forcibly removing the turban of one of the detained protestors. The news has gathered momentum and the media and the public are demanding action against the guilty cops. The accused policemen, however, say that the turban got removed accidentally in the scuffle between the cops and the protestors.
As the Police Commissioner of the city, what will be an ethical decision on your part?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Suspend the cops involved and apologise to the offended party.
- Transfer the personnel involved to police lines and order a probe by two senior officers.
- Stand up for your people and ask the protestors to take the matter in the right spirit.
- Ask the involved cops to tender a written apology to the aggrieved party and close the matter.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad