- 07/16/2019 at 8:20 am #1488048EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Below question is followed by two statements A and B. You are to determine whether the data given in the statements is sufficient for answering the question. You should use the data and your knowledge of Mathematics to choose between the possible answers.
What is the speed of the car?
Statement I : The car covers a distance of 100 kms. In 10 hours
Statement II : The car covers a distance of 240 kms. In 24 hours
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The Statement A alone is sufficient to answer the question, but the Statement B alone is not sufficient.
- The statements B alone is sufficient to answer the questions. But the Statements A alone is not sufficient.
- Both Statements A and B together are needed to answer the question.
- Either the statement A alone or statement B alone is sufficient to answer the questions.
- You cannot get the answer from the statements A and B together, but need even more data.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad