- 07/16/2019 at 8:20 am #1488052EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Below question is followed by two statements A and B. You are to determine whether the data given in the statement is sufficient for answering the question. You should use the data and your knowledge of Mathematics to choose between the possible answers.
What is the value of the two digits’ number?
Statement I : The product of the digit is 15 and the difference between the digits is 2.
Statement II : The digit at the unit’s place is greater than the other.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The Statement A alone is sufficient to answer the question, but the Statement B alone is not sufficient.
- The statements B alone is sufficient to answer the questions. But the Statements A alone is not sufficient.
- Both Statements A and B together are needed to answer the question.
- Either the statement A alone or statement B alone is sufficient to answer the questions.
- You cannot get the answer from the statements A and B together, but need even more data.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad