- 05/13/2019 at 1:13 am #835216EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Below is given a word, its meanings and sentences they have been used in. Match the word with its meaning and the sentence it has been used in.
(A) To Bear – to support
(B) To Bear – to show
(C) To Bear – to produce
(D) To Bear – to move in the stated direction
I. Cross the field, bear left and you will soon reach the village.
II. All the costs of the repairs will be borne by the company.
III. The tree is bearing a lot of apples this year.
IV. What he says bears no relation to the truth.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- I - (D), II - (A), III - (C), IV - (B)
- I - (D), II - (C), III - (A), IV - (B)
- I - (B), II - (B), III - (B), IV - (B)
- I - (D), II - (C), III - (C), IV - (A)
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad