- 05/13/2019 at 1:13 am #835218EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Below is given a word, its meaning and sentences it has been used in. Match the word with its meaning and the sentence it has been used in.
(A) Life – living things
(B) Life – activity
(C) Life – the period during which one is alive
(D) Life – A person
I. Several lives were lost in the battle.
II. His working life was full of accidents.
III. There was no sign of life in the empty house.
IV. Is there any life on the moon?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- I - (A), II - (C), III - (B), IV - (D)
- I - (D), II - (C), III - (A), IV - (B)
- I - (D), II - (B), III - (A), IV - (C)
- I - (D), II - (C), III - (B), IV - (A)
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad