- 04/20/2019 at 2:48 am #546474EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Answer the following question by selecting the most appropriate option.
Which one of the following statements best describes why children should be encouraged to ask questions in the class?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Questions increase the curiosity of the children.
- Questions take learning forward by interactions and lead to conceptual clarity.
- Children need to practise their language skills.
- Children can be made to realize that they lack intelligence by making them think of all the things they don't know about.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad