- 04/19/2019 at 9:26 am #540156EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Answer the following question by selecting the most appropriate option.
Which one of the following is not true about sentences in the passive voice?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- The verb in passive sentences is always in past participle form.
- It is generally used where the subject is hidden, not clear or not significant.
- Sentences with intransitive verbs cannot be passivised.
- Any declarative sentences can be passivised.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad