- 04/20/2019 at 2:59 am #546720EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Answer the following question by selecting the most appropriate option.
Which of the following statements is not true about the Parliament of India?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- In the matters dealing with finances, the government does not require the Parliament's approval.
- The Parliament, while in session, begins with a question hour.
- The Parliament consists of the President, the Rajya Sabha and the Lok Sabha.
- The Parliament in our system has immense powers because it is the representative of the people.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad