- 04/20/2019 at 2:59 am #546714EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Answer the following question by selecting the most appropriate option.
Which of the following statements is incorrect about the judiciary?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Judiciary has the power to strike down laws passed by the Parliament.
- The judicial system provides a mechanism for resolving disputes between citizens, between citizens and the government, but not between two State governments.
- The legislature and the executive cannot interfere in the work of judiciary.
- It plays a crucial role in protecting the Fundamental Rights of citizens.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad