- 04/20/2019 at 2:58 am #546694EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Answer the following question by selecting the most appropriate option.
Which of the following Fundamental Rights is not guaranteed to every arrested person under the criminal law as stated in Article 22 of the Constitution?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Confessions made in police custody can be used as evidence against the accused
- The Right not to be ill-treated or tortured during arrest or in custody
- The Right to be informed at the time of arrest of the offence for which the person is arrested
- The Right to be presented before a Magistrate within 24 hours of arrest
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad