- 04/20/2019 at 2:49 am #546504EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Answer the following question by selecting the most appropriate option.
Which of the following statements is correct?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Sum of two prime numbers is always a prime number.
- A composite number can be odd.
- There is no even-prime number.
- '1' is the smallest prime number.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad