- 04/20/2019 at 2:30 am #546213EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Answer the following question by selecting the most appropriate option.
Under the topic, ‘Use of exponents to express small numbers in standard form’, the following facts are stated:
(A) The speed of light is 300000000 m/sec.
(B) The height of the Mount Everest is 8848 m.
(C) The diameter of a wire on a computer chip is 0.000003 m.
(D) The size of a plant cell is 0.00001275 m.
The above examples are used to express each stated number in standard form. Use of such examples
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- shows the accuracy aspect of numbers
- reflects the inter-disciplinary approach
- is made in class to grab the attention of students more interested in science
- helps the teacher to identify the bright students
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad