- 04/19/2019 at 8:54 am #539751EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Answer the following question by selecting the most appropriate option.
Students can leave the school premises at 12.30 p.m.
Students ought to leave the school premises at 12.30 p.m.
The two given statements can be differentiated by drawing students’ attention to the
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- differences in the arrangement of words
- meaning conveyed by the modals/verb modifiers
- the roles of the subject and object in both sentences
- absence of change in the verb form
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad