- 04/20/2019 at 2:48 am #546470EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Answer the following question by selecting the most appropriate option.
Research has pointed out that several levels of discrimination exist in the schools. Which of these is not an example of discrimination at upper primary level?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Many teachers use only lecture method to teach.
- Dalit children are made to sit separately during mid-day meals.
- Girls are not encouraged to take up maths and science.
- Teachers have low expectations of children from lower socio-economic strata.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad