- 04/20/2019 at 2:30 am #546223EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Answer the following question by selecting the most appropriate option.
Read the approaches used by the two teachers to teach solving linear equation, say 2x – 6 = 10:
Teacher B Steps Steps (a) Take 6 on other side (i) Equation always maintains equality. So same operation with same number can be performed on both sides to maintain equality (b) Change the sign of 6 and add to 10 (ii) Hence 2x – 6 + 6 = 10 + 6 or 2x = 16 (c) Get 2x = 16 (iii) or x = 8 (d) Take 2 on other side and divide 16 by 2.
It can be observed that
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- teacher A emphasizes on instrumental understanding while teacher B emphasizes on relational understanding
- teacher A emphasises on relational understanding while teacher B emphasizes on instrumental understanding
- teacher A focuses on conceptual knowledge while teacher B focuses on procedural knowledge
- teachers A and B focus on instrumental understanding
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad