- 04/19/2019 at 8:21 pm #541019EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Answer the following question by selecting the most appropriate option.
India has a lot of linguistic diversity. In this context, what is the most appropriate statement about multilingual classrooms at primary level, especially classes I and II?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Students should be penalised for using their mother tongue or local language.
- Schools should admit only those students whose mother tongue is the same as the language of instruction.
- The teacher should respect all languages and encourage children to communicate in all of them.
- The teacher should ignore children who use their mother tongue in the class.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad