- 04/20/2019 at 2:45 am #546447EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Answer the following question by selecting the most appropriate option.
In the context of 'nature — nurture' debate, which one of the following statements seems appropriate to you?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- A child is like a blank slate whose character can be moulded by the environment into any shape.
- Environmental influences only have a little value in shaping up a child's behaviour, which is primarily genetically determined.
- Heredity and environment are inseparably interwoven and both influence development.
- Children are genetically predisposed to what they would be like, irrespective of whatever environment they grow up in.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad