- 04/20/2019 at 2:31 am #546237EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Answer the following question by selecting the most appropriate option.
In Column – A, names of scientists are given and in Column – B, some discoveries are given.
Column – A Column – B a. Alexander Fleming i. Anthrax bacterium b. Edward Jenner ii. Fermentation c. Louis Pasteur iii. Lactobacillus bacterium d. Robert Koch iv. Penicillin v. Smallpox vaccine
The correct match of the names of scientists with their discoveries is
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- a – iv, b – v, c – ii, d – i
- a – i, b – iii, c – ii, d – iv
- a – iv, b – ii, c – v, d – iii
- a – iii, b – v, c – ii, d – i
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad