- 04/20/2019 at 2:54 am #546588EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Answer the following question by selecting the most appropriate option.
I put one ear on a steel railroad track.
A. I am able to hear the approaching train sooner through the track than through the air.
B. Sound travels faster through steel as compared to air.
C. Sound travels faster through solids as compared to gases.
Of the above three statements, identify which ones are observations and which are inferences.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- B is an observation and A and C are inferences.
- C is an observation and A and B are inferences.
- A and B are observations and C is an inference.
- A is an observation and B and C are inferences.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad