- 04/20/2019 at 2:30 am #546225EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Answer the following question by selecting the most appropriate option.
Class VI students were given the following layout of a house:
The students' were asked to find out the
(A) perimeter and area of each room
(B) total perimeter and total area of the house
The above activity can be used by teacher as formative assessment task because
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- it will be easy for teacher to engage all the students for 40 minutes period
- the students' responses will help teacher to diagnose their understanding, regarding finding dimensions, calculations, knowledge of formulae for perimeter and area, etc.
- the students will find the task interesting and will not disturb each other
- it will remove the phobia of Maths examination
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad