- 04/20/2019 at 3:51 am #547579EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Answer the following question by selecting the most appropriate option.
A teacher, because of his/her democratic nature, allows students to sit all over the class. Some sit together and discuss or do group reading. Some sit quietly and read themselves. A parent does not like it. Which of the following may be the best way to handle the situation?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Parents should complain against the teacher to the principal
- Parents should request the principal to change the section of their ward
- Parents should show trust in the teacher and discuss the problem with the teacher
- Parents should take away the child from that school
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad