- 04/14/2019 at 7:16 am #464624EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Analyse the statements given and choose an appropriate answer for the question that follows:
The press emphasises dramatic events such as food product poisoning over less sensational events such as the recall of a popular food product, which is a far more common occurrence and poses a much larger risk to the general public. However, the public is inclined to think that the level of attention given to an event represents the true level of risk that the event poses.
Which of the following claims is most strongly supported by the information in the passage above?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Other media, such as television and radio, are a superior source of information to the press industry.
- The emphasis shown by the press industry to spectacular events is an expected reaction to the taste of the public.
- Occurrences that people feel are beyond their control are usually considered to be more dangerous than those considered to be avoidable.
- If the press is the main source of information about events, the public's awareness of risk does not represent the actual risk the event poses.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad