- 04/16/2019 at 3:08 am #500987EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Analyse the statements given and choose an appropriate answer for the question that follows:
Studies show that most people on road may be apparently compliant, but they do not bother too much about jumping a traffic red light if they believe no one is watching them. Possibly, the lack of fear of being caught is the major culprit in such cases.
Which of the following best strengthens the above conclusion?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- People more often jump red lights than they take wrong U-turns on the road.
- The criminal justice system in case of traffic offences is so flawed that conviction rate is not more than 1%.
- The police department plans to hike the fine from $40 to $100 for each such offense.
- Several traffic lights were recently found to be defective in Washington.
- The traffic department has commissioned a study on why people routinely jump traffic red lights on the road.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad