- 04/14/2019 at 7:16 am #464628EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: Analyse the statements given and choose an appropriate answer for the question that follows:
In the year 1990, zoning laws were passed in Old Delhi in order to preserve the seventeenth-century style architecture. In the year following the passage of the zoning laws, tourism increased by 20 percent, the sharpest 12-month increase in Old Delhi history. Over the course of the following decade, tourism increased by another 30 percent. Therefore, the zoning laws that were passed in 1990 boosted the city's economy.
Which of the following, if true, provides the most support for the argument above?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- In the year 2000, petrol shortage resulted in a decrease in car usage.
- There was no increase in tourism during the ten year following the passage of the zoning laws.
- Since 1990, Old Delhi has required all businesses to give a percentage of profits to the towns Chamber of Commerce.
- The tourism rate in Agra city, which has no such zoning laws, is much lower than that of Old Delhi.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad