- 04/16/2019 at 10:19 am #506399EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: An assertion and a reason are given below.
Assertion: One should not take medicines without a prescription.
Reason: Taking medicines without prescription is dangerous because only the doctor knows the actual components in a medicine and the possible side effects of taking the medicine.
Choose the answer.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Both Assertion and Reason are true and Reason is the correct explanation of Assertion.
- Both Assertion and Reason are true, but Reason is not the correct explanation of Assertion.
- Both Assertion and Reason are false.
- Assertion is true, but Reason is false.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad