- 04/15/2019 at 12:10 am #479931EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: A statement is given followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions to decide which of the assumptions is/are implicit in the statement.
Statement: Our bank provides all your banking requirements at one location – An advertisement of a bank
I. Customers prefer to carry out all banking transactions at one place.
II. People may get attracted by the advertisement and carry out their transactions with this bank.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only assumption I is implicit.
- Only assumption II is implicit.
- Either assumption I or II is implicit.
- Both the assumptions I and II are implicit.
- Neither assumption I nor II is implicit.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad