- 04/14/2019 at 11:51 pm #479604EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: A statement is given followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. An assumption is something supposed or taken for granted. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions to decide which of the assumptions is implicit in the statement.
Statement: The government has decided to launch food-for-work programme in all the drought affected areas.
I. The government has the machinery to implement the food-for-work programme in all the drought affected areas.
II. There is enough food in stock to implement the programme successfully.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only assumption I is implicit.
- Only assumption II is implicit.
- Either assumption I or II is implicit.
- Both assumptions I and II are implicit.
- Neither assumption I nor II is implicit.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad