- 04/15/2019 at 12:10 am #479935EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: A statement is given followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. An assumption is something supposed or taken for granted. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions to decide which of the assumptions is/are implicit in the statement.
Statement: Multinational fast food chains are opening up a large number of Plus Coffee Shops with piped modern music in different cities of India and these are serving various snacks with coffee.
I. A large number of people may become regular customers of these coffee shops.
II. People will like to enjoy the comfortable environment while drinking coffee with snacks.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only assumption I is implicit.
- Only assumption II is implicit.
- Either assumption I or II is implicit.
- Both the assumptions I and II are implicit.
- Neither assumption I nor II is implicit.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad