- 04/14/2019 at 11:51 pm #479608EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: A statement is given followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. An assumption is something supposed or taken for granted. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions and decide which of the assumptions is/are implicit in the statement.
Statement: Learn computer at no cost and make your life more meaningful. – An advertisement.
I. People prefer to join courses without any fees.
II. Knowledge of computer makes life more meaningful.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only assumption I is implicit.
- Only assumption II is implicit.
- Either assumption I or assumption II is implicit.
- Both assumptions I and II are implicit.
- Neither assumption I nor assumption II is implicit.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad