- 04/15/2019 at 2:40 am #483615EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: A statement is given, followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. An assumption is something supposed or taken for granted. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions to decide which of the given assumptions is/are implicit in the statement.
Statement: The Union Government has decided to withdraw existing tax relief on various small savings schemes in a phased manner to augment its tax collection.
I. People may still continue to keep money in small savings schemes and also pay taxes.
II. The total tax collection may increase substantially.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only assumption II is implicit.
- Only assumption I is implicit.
- Either assumption I or II is implicit.
- Neither assumption I nor II is implicit.
- Both assumptions I and II are implicit.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad