- 04/14/2019 at 11:51 pm #479606EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: A statement is given, followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. An assumption is something supposed or taken for granted. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions to decide which of the assumptions is/are implicit in the statement.
Statement: In view of the statement on the ongoing strike by the employees, the government has agreed to work out an effective social security programme.
I. The striking employees may not be satisfied with the announcement and continue the agitation.
II. The striking employees may withdraw their agitation with immediate effect and start working.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only assumption I is implicit.
- Only assumption II is implicit.
- Either assumption I or II is implicit.
- Neither assumption I nor II is implicit.
- Both assumptions I and II are implicit.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad