- 04/14/2019 at 11:33 pm #479297EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: A statement is given, followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. An assumption is something supposed or taken for granted. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions to decide which of the given assumptions is/are implicit in the statement.
Statement: An advertisement – If you want to follow the footprints of an ideal leader, wear ‘X’ brand of shoes.
I. Most people like to become ideal leaders.
II. One cannot become an ideal leader unless one wears ‘X’ brand of shoes.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only assumption I is implicit.
- Only assumption II is implicit.
- Either assumption I or II is implicit.
- Neither assumption I nor II is implicit.
- Both assumptions I and II are implicit.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad