- 04/14/2019 at 11:20 am #469026EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: A statement is given, followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. An assumption is something supposed or taken for granted. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions to decide which of the given assumptions is/are implicit in the statement.
Statement: Every citizen must be committed to the social cause; if he is not, his citizenship should be cancelled.
I. It is possible to find out whether a citizen is committed to the social cause or not.
II. Citizenship of any citizen can be cancelled.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only assumption I is implicit.
- Only assumption II is implicit.
- Either assumption I or II is implicit.
- Both assumptions I and II are implicit.
- Neither assumption I nor II is implicit.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad