- 04/15/2019 at 12:10 am #479937EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: A statement is followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. Decide which of the given assumptions is/are implicit in the statement.
Statement: Railway officials have started ten new trains and increased the frequency of fourteen running trains.
I. The existing trains are not sufficient to provide accommodation to all the passengers.
II. The new and additional trains would have sufficient passengers, so that they will be economically viable.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only assumption I is implicit.
- Only assumption II is implicit.
- Either assumption I or II is implicit.
- Both assumptions I and II are implicit.
- Neither assumption I nor II is implicit.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad