- 04/14/2019 at 10:55 am #468602EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: A statement is followed by assumptions numbered I and II. An assumption is something supposed or taken for granted. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions to decide which of the assumptions is/are implicit in the statement.
Statement: Get rid of your past for the future and get our new generation fridge at a discount in exchange of the old one. (An advertisement)
I. The sales of the new fridge may increase in the coming months.
II. People prefer to exchange old products with the new ones.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only assumption I is implicit.
- Only assumption II is implicit.
- Either assumption I or II is implicit.
- Both assumptions I and II are implicit.
- Neither assumption I nor II is implicit.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad