- 04/14/2019 at 11:32 pm #479295EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: A statement is followed by assumptions numbered I and II. An assumption is something supposed or taken for granted. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions to decide which of the assumptions is/are implicit in the statement.
Statement: The ‘M’ Cooperative Housing Society has put up a notice at its gate that salespersons are not allowed inside the society.
I. All the salespersons will stay away from the ‘M’ Cooperative Housing Society.
II. The security guard posted at the gate would not be able to stop the salespersons from entering the society.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Only assumption I is implicit.
- Only assumption II is implicit.
- Either assumption I or II is implicit.
- Neither assumption I nor II is implicit.
- Both assumptions I and II are implicit.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad