- 04/14/2019 at 2:08 pm #471747EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions: A question and statements labelled (I) and (II) are given. You have to decide which statement(s) is/are sufficient to answer the question.
Question: What will be the age of Mohan ten years from now?
(I) Seven years ago, his brother was 20 years old.
(II) His brother is 8 years elder to him.
- You can get the answer from only one of the two statements.
- You can get the answer from either of the statements.
- You can get the answer from statements (I) and (II) together, although neither statement by itself suffices.
- You cannot get the answer from both statements (I) and (II) together, and need even more data.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad