- 07/14/2019 at 10:30 pm #1460699EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Directions : A delivery boy had eight food items stacked in eight different boxes one over another. The items were curd rice, pizza, pasta, French fries, patties, fruits, burger and sweets not necessarily in the same order.
· The number of boxes kept above pasta was twice as that of the number of boxes kept below French fries. Pasta was somewhere above French fries.
· Pizza was kept just below the French fries.
· 2 boxes were kept between patties and curd rice. Patties was somewhere above curd rice
· 4 boxes were kept between burger and sweets
· Burger was somewhere above sweets.
· Fruits and Pasta were not kept in consecutive boxes
How many boxes were kept above patties?
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
Cannot be determined
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad