- 07/27/2019 at 8:04 pm #1525239EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction:In the following question given below four statements are followed by five conclusion. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance with the commonly known facts. Find which of the given conclusion definitely do/does not logically follow the given statements and that will be your answer.
Statements: All cows are buffaloes.
All dogs are cows.
Some goats are dogs
No buffalo is a ox.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- Some dogs being goats is a possibility
- Some goats being buffaloes is a possibility
- All oxes being goats is a possibility
- At least some dogs can be oxes
- At least some goats are cows.
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad