- 07/06/2019 at 11:41 am #1369366EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: Which of the phrases given in the options, can replace the blank in the question statement so as to make a meaningful and grammatically correct sentence? If none of the sentences is appropriate, mark (E) i.e., ‘None of the above’ is the answer.
The city of Melbourne has been through many booms and busts since its European foundation in 1835 but, as urban historian Graeme Davison puts it, _________
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- one of the threads through its history has been a quaint sense of civic values; an idea of a shared purpose beyond commerce and getting ahead.
- on the whole Melbourne has been that kind of city, but I sense a danger to it now.
- its early leaders thought to establish what would become the National Gallery of Victoria, the first major art gallery in the country.
- there is the fury over Federation Square, and the idea that the public’s sense of ownership of it may be lost.
- None of the above
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad