This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  EduGorilla 2 years, 3 months ago.

• Author
     EduGorilla 
    Keymaster
    Select Question Language :

Direction: Which of the phrases given in the options, can replace the blank in the question statement so as to make a meaningful and grammatically correct sentence? If none of the sentences is appropriate, mark (E) i.e., ‘None of the above’ is the answer.
    Consequently I wonder, if in my own capacity, and in your own daily life, _______________.

Options :-

1. You will be as satisfied and content that would make your life desirable.
    2. We give each street child that comes across our way a smile, even from behind our closed car windows, would it make a difference?
    3. We should pledge to donate our organs when we die to make someone's life beautiful.
    4. We should try to educate one child and make him self dependent so that we can be happy and satisfied by this act of giving.
    5. We should be considerate, loving and giving in nature so that people would inspire from us and follow the same path.
    Post your Training /Course Enquiry
    Are You looking institutes / coaching center for
    • IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
    • Bank PO, SSC, Railways
    • Study Abroad
    Select your Training / Study category
Reply To: Direction: Which of the phrases given in the options, can replace the blank in the question statemen….
Your information:

Verify Yourself

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account