- 07/16/2019 at 9:31 am #1489018EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: Which of the phrases given in the options, can replace the blank in the question statement so as to make a meaningful and grammatically correct sentence? If none of the sentences is appropriate, mark (E) i.e., ‘None of the above’ is the answer.
Achieving equality for women is not only a laudable goal, _________.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- political reforms are also neglected preventing women from entering legislatures and positions of power
- the problem is also deep rooted in the society and supported by it
- their empowerment is purposefully hampered by people with vested interest in all sections of the society.
- it is also equally difficult to achieve and maintain for a long-term
- None of the above
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad