- 07/06/2019 at 9:19 am #1367386EduGorillaKeymasterSelect Question Language :
Direction: Which of the following given at (A), (B), (C) and (D) can replace the words/phrases given in bold in the sentence to make it grammatically and structurally correct? Of the sentence is correct as it is, mark ‘No correction required’ as the answer.
The killing in another human being by a/an assassination crowd out to enforce mob justice or give prevention to an imagined crime takes an extraordinary toll of the sophistication of wider society.
Post your Training /Course EnquiryAre You looking institutes / coaching center for
- on, brutal, stop, courtesy
- of, violent, avoid, gallantry
- of, vicious, shape gentility
- of, murderous, avert, civilities
- No correction required
- IIT-JEE, NEET, CAT
- Bank PO, SSC, Railways
- Study Abroad